In this episode of The Cyber PR Music Podcast, I catch up with music marketing mastermind Bryan Calhoun where we talk about building an organic and engaged fanbase as an independent musician.
In this episode, Bryan and I discuss:
- His impressive roster of working with G-Eazy, Drake, Kanye and Lil Wayne (to name a few)
- Why vanity metrics don’t really matter
- The difference between social media management and marketing plans
- The self-service tools different platforms offer that you want to make sure you’re taking advantage of
- Where to spend your money if you’re getting into music marketing for the first time
- How you can engage and interact with your fans across all platforms and discover look-a-like fans
- Music Business Toolbox – what it is and where it’s headed!
Connect with Bryan Calhoun:
Music Business Toolbox – 50% off for the Cyber PR community!
Links to Other Resources Mentioned:
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet