The much anticipated book is finally out, and Ariel is here to share with us some of the topics discussed in the book. In episode 22 of the Cyber PR podcast, Ariel welcomes 3 guest artists who discuss their experiences with music publicity. Ariel and her guests share stories of things they are doing to increase engagement and connect with fans. They also discuss some major differences between PR and publicity. Ariel welcomes one guest who dedicates his time on the publicity side of things while allowing her other guests to mention good PR moves. Ariel concludes the book with tips on how to find the right publicist and she shares these tips with listeners and has her guest speakers speak on it as well. This podcast episode gives people a breakdown of the book as well as giving real-world spoken examples of what Ariel mentions in her book.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode, Ariel discusses:
- The struggle she went through to release this book
- Exclusive Q&As with some of the amazing independent artists and industry professionals who are featured in The Ultimate Guide to Music Publicity
- Music release strategies and how to get featured on blogs and playlists
Connect with Eli Lev:
Connect with Ilyana Kadushin:
Connect with Ryan Kairalla:
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Fan 1st to walk you through how to prioritize your fans, empower them to support you, and create long-term relationships that will benefit your music career
3) Order my bestselling book The Ultimate Guide to Music Publicity how to master an effective and well-rounded communication strategy for your music. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet