In this episode of The Cyber PR Music Podcast, I catch up with the wonderful Angela Beeching, author of Beyond Talent: Creating a Successful Career in Music, where we discuss how to battle your inner critic and win!
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode Angela and I discuss:
- How Angela helps transform musicians’ careers
- The importance of creating authentic fan connections especially during quarantine
- The Hero’s Journey and how it relates to your career
- What your musician’s bio should actually say
- How to overcome your inner critic
- Real exercises you can do today to break down your hurdles and gain momentum as an artist
- Why you need to rewrite your bio 7 times till you have a great signature story
Connect with Angela Beeching:
Beyond Talent: Creating a Successful Career in Music
Connect with Ariel Hyatt & Cyber PR Music
Links to Other Resources Mentioned:
The Writer’s Journey by Christopher Vogler
Barry Michels & Phil Stutz Books: The Tools + Coming Alive
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
4) Read any of the 300+ blog posts I have written to help you get ahead in the business. My main focus areas are marketing, music PR, crowdfunding, and making money.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet