This is part 2 of our Twitch for Musicians presentation by Karen Allen, live streaming expert. If you haven’t seen Part 1, I recommend you watch that here before diving in to this part. In this episode of the Cyber PR Music Podcast Karen teaches us how to dive into the world of Twitch. Karen is the author of Twitch for Musicians, an E-book and online course to teach indie artists how to produce a channel, grow a fan base, and earn revenue on Twitch.
If you’re interested in Karen’s book, Twitch for Musicians you can purchase it here. For 30% off use code CYBERPR30
Sign up for Karen’s online course, here and get 30% off as well.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode Karen and I discuss:
- Twitch and the audience in depth
- What tools you need to stream on Twitch
- How to produce a stream on Twitch
- Levels of Twitch users and their differences
- How to make money on Twitch before you qualify for monetization
Connect with Karen Allen:
Twitch for Musicians Instagram
Connect with Ariel Hyatt & Cyber PR Music
Links to Other Resources Mentioned:
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
4) Read any of the 300+ blog posts I have written to help you get ahead in the business. My main focus areas are marketing, music PR, crowdfunding, and making money.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet