It was such a pleasure catching up with Karen Allen, my friend and a total expert in live streaming services for this episode of the Cyber PR Music Podcast. Karen is the author of Twitch for Musicians, an E-book and online course to teach indie artists how to produce a channel, grow a fan base, and earn revenue on Twitch.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode Karen and I discuss:
- Her career highlights including working for the RIAA
- Her new E-Book and course, Twitch for Musicians
- How musicians can try Twitch for free before committing to the platform through her account In Rotation
- How and why you can monetize more effectively while livestreaming
- What livestreaming is & what it isn’t
- Examples of people mastering Twitch
- Based on your numbers how much monthly income you could bring in on Twitch
If you’re interested in Karen’s book, Twitch for Musicians you can purchase it here. For 30% off use code CYBERPR30
Sign up for Karen’s online course, here and get 30% off as well.
Now that you’ve finished with Pt 1, I invite you to check out Pt 2 with Karen now and continue the learning!
Connect with Karen Allen:
Links to Other Resources Mentioned:
Twitch for Musicians – BUY THE BOOK (use code CYBERPR30 to get 30% off)
Take Karen’s Online Course (30% off as well!)
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet