In this episode of The Cyber PR Music Podcast, I catch up with my friend Ashley Kervabon, founder of #WomenCrushMusic where we discuss the importance of creating an organic and engaged community.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode, Ashely and I discuss:
- What #WomenCrushMusic is, Why it began, and how it spread to 16 cities in their first year
- How #WCM has gone virtual during the COVID crisis
- Why connection and community are the most important things in this industry
- Surprise wins that #WCM has experienced as a result of the Digital transition
- What #WCM is planning for the future
- Why getting vulnerable and being real with your fans is important for your career
- How musicians can work on bouncing back from this pandemic
Connect with #WomenCrushMusic:
Connect with Ariel Hyatt & Cyber PR Music
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
4) Read any of the 300+ blog posts I have written to help you get ahead in the business. My main focus areas are marketing, music PR, crowdfunding, and making money.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet