Unfazed by what a typical pop artist today is “supposed” to look like and how the typical pop artist is “supposed” to sound, Heather Mae, an award-winning songwriter whose evocative vocals and rhythmic piano style call to mind artists like Stevie Nicks and Sara Bareilles, creates intoxicating music that tackles complex topics surrounding mental health, LGBTQ+ issues, self-love, racial injustice, social inequality, and women’s rights. Inspired by her own personal experiences and identities – a queer, plus size woman living with Bipolar Disorder – and those of her multifaceted fans with whom she has forged connections throughout her many years of touring across the United States, Mae crafts powerful lyrics and unforgettable music about life’s moments–from the quietly chaotic to the explosive. In this episode of the Cyber PR Music podcast, Heather and I talk about how to turn your Super Fans into Patreon subscribers.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode, Heather & Ariel discuss:
- How to engage and establish your fanbase
- Finding your Super Fans
- Turning your Super Fans into Patreon subscribers
- Using Patreon to connect further with your fans
Connect with Heather Mae:
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet