Ariel and Jamie discuss the ways artists can improve their personal marketing plans in their webinar, Total Tuneup: Fine Tuning Your Music Marketing Plan. Our goal is to share with as many artists as possible the how-tos of marketing. So – we put together a webinar!
And it’s ready for REPLAY!
Total Tuneup Webinar Takeaways!
While Cyber PR is a PR and Marketing agency, we are also an educational agency. We revealed the 9 most important things artists can do to fully plan and prepare your marketing edge. These include:
- Identify your goals – and how to make one happen as soon as possible to start off with a bang!
- Create your brand and style guide – very few artists have a true guide to help them unify all social channels – we will give you tips on how!
- Identify your fans and build Fan Personas – if you don’t know who your fans are and where they hang out you won’t get very far.
- Run a comparative analysis on other artists – Following the proverbial bread crumb trail left by other inspiring artists is the name of the game (and some of them have high powered agencies they spend a fortune on) – watch and learn!
- Choosing social media themes and gathering up your content – how to stay focused and prepared so you don’t sink down the social media rabbit hole everytime you need to post
- Create a 12-month calendar plan – Planning is key – getting WAY out ahead of yourself is the way to never ever feel like your pants are on fire again.
Want to learn about the remaining 3 and how to apply these steps into your plan? Watch the replay here!
Feeling a little stressed about your social media? Download this FREEBIE to help you get through your day-to-day engagements on various social media platforms!