Dan Mangan is a two-time JUNO award winning & two-time Polaris Music Prize listed musician and songwriter. He lives in Vancouver, British Columbia with his wife and two sons. He has released 5 studio LPs and toured extensively in North America, Europe & Australia. Dan also scored the feature film Hector And The Search For Happiness starring Simon Pegg as well as television shows for Netflix and AMC. In 2017, he co-founded Side Door, a community marketplace platform matching performers with spaces to create shows anywhere, including interactive ticketed online shows. In this episode of The Cyber PR Music Podcast, Dan Mangan and I talk all about livestream concerts during the pandemic in 2020.
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | YOUTUBE
In this episode, Dan & Ariel discuss:
- The state of live music during a pandemic
- Virtual Concerts
- Using StageDoor
Connect with Dan Mangan:
Connect with Ariel Hyatt & Cyber PR Music
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
4) Read any of the 300+ blog posts I have written to help you get ahead in the business. My main focus areas are marketing, musicPR, crowdfunding, and making money.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet