Bandsintown is one of our favorite resources here at Cyber PR. Catching up with Kristin Yasuda, Director of Artist Partnerships at Bandsintown, was such a blast. In this episode of the Cyber PR Music Podcast we take a deep dive into some of the new features this amazing platform has newly launched!
LISTEN TO THE CYBER PR MUSIC PODCAST HERE: APPLE PODCASTS | YOUTUBE | SPOTIFY
Bandsintown is a free, online platform that helps independent musicians connect with their fans online. With a current roster of over 500,000 musicians it is one of the best resources to familiarize yourself with to promote local tours and shows, but Bandsintown allows you to do SO much more than that. Stick around to learn more about how to promote yourself on this game-changing platform.
In this episode Kristin and I discuss:
- Tips to optimize your profiles on other platforms including your artist website utilizing Bandsintown
- Why Bandsintown can be your new and improved mailing list
- How Bandsintown gives smaller artists a leg up
- How to not exhaust your mailing list with the use of Bandsintowns’ new VIP geo-tracking feature
- What is working for other artists on Bandsintown
- What the promoter platform is and how can it help you grow your numbers number of trackers easily!
Connect with Bandsintown
Links and other BIT News Mentioned:
Work With Me:
Other Ways I Can Help:
1) Subscribe to my podcast – The Cyber PR Music Podcast
2) Check out my newest ebook Social Media Tuneup to walk yourself how to effectively ratchet up your social media presence across all channels
3) Order my bestselling book CROWDSTART a step-by-step guide to a successful 30-day crowdfunding campaign. Available on Amazon
3) Learn in one of my LABS masterclasses – there are 12 to choose from and they focus in on areas you may want to hone in on including: Supercharge Your PR, Release Music With Ease, and Getting Sponsored.
5) Join the Cyber PR Music Newsletter and get my FREE Music Marketing Checksheet